Clean, efficient, reliable, durable, these diesel engines are designed for both high load factors and high usage. You can depend on the Deutz G-Drive engine to provide first class power performance. You will also have peace of mind as it is emissions compliant and is known for its reliability. It is easy to start and to operate, and it also has low noise and vibration.
Specifications of Deutz BFM3 G1 & G2 Diesel Engine
Powers (kW) in accordance with DIN ISO 14396.
1 Limited time power 100%, which is capable for up to 500 h/year of which maximum of 300 h/year is continuous running, not exceedable,
but required power for governing purpose only has to be considered. Necessary supply of engine power usually 10% for governing
- Prime power 100% , average power output ≤ 80%, no time limitation, plus 5% additional power for governing purpose only.
- Continuous power 100% , no time limitation, plus 10% power for governing purpose only.
- Ratings in accordance with ISO 8525 LTP. Alternator efficiency please see datasheet. 1500 min-1 = kVA, 1800 min-1 = kWe
- At calorific value 42700 kJ/kg + 5 %, density 0.835 kg/dm3, temperature 280 K.
- Technical data and max. permissible torque for fan drive see data sheet.
- Sound power values measured in accordance with ISO 6798.
- The heat quantities are valid for the dimensioning of the cooling system.
They are given for the engine with the highest fuel consumption.
For further application guidance see DEUTZ Installation Manual.
All data are provided for informational purposes only and are subject to amendment.
The Deutz G-drive diesel engine is built to the highest of specifications. This ensures that it will deliver outstanding reliability, high performance and increased efficiency. It is also backed by uncompromising technical support and after-sale service for your complete peace of mind.
Shop Deutz BFM3 G1 & G2 Diesel Engine
If you are interested in this top quality diesel engine, look no further than IEP Power Products. We are pleased to announce that Deutz G-drive diesel engines are now available. We are also proud to say that we supply engines with the power to get the job done. Our expert services have been available since 1985 and we continue to be one of the leading suppliers and service providers of genuine and/or replacement industrial and agricultural power-products in South Africa.
Looking for Deutz G-drive Diesel Engines? They are now available at IEP Power Products. Contact us today for more details.